The following is a list of projects that have been undertaken and completed by the Rotary Club of Mordialloc over recent years:
- Annual Jumble Sale (1973 – 2006)
- Meals on Wheels delivery at weekends (1982 – 2006)
- Annual Art Show (1976 to 2015). Money raised through the sale of paintings supported local charities and the show fostered artists in the local community. It is hoped that the show may resume in future
- Provision of an all terrain vehicle for Mordialloc Police for use along the beach foreshore in the City of Kingston (2016). This porject was supported financailly by the Bendigo Bank, City of Kingstion and Rotary clubs of Aspendale and Chelsea
- Rotarians against Malaria
- Various natural disaster emergency relief appeals including earthquakes in New Zealand, Pakistan and Nepal, Cyclones in Vanuatu and The Philippines, floods in Queensland, the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2014 and bushfires in various states
- East Timor roofing and water projects
- Mentone Park Primary School Kids Cafe
- The Bay Group providing support for partially sighted people through social gathering and an annual Christmas party
- Water wells in Sabu, Indonesia
- Operation Cleft
- Kingston Council hygiene packs
- Kingston Charitable Fund Golf Days
- Arthritis Foundation
- Strathewen Primary School bushfire recovery works
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Community Kitchen (2008-2010)
- Fun over Fifty Expo (2008-2010)
- Kingston Farmers Market
- Mordialloc Jazz Orchestra (MOJO) concerts
- Kingston Koorie Network – engagement and encouragement of school children of indigenous background in the Kingston Council area
- Emergency bushfire relief in Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia
- Rotary Foundation matching grant project to provide fresh drinking water for six large schools in Shaanxi Province China. The Rotary Club of Mordialloc was the lead club, along with nine others in District 9810, undertaking this large project with a total project cost of $US46,000 in conjunction with RI District 3450 and Rotary clubs in Hong Kong.
- Rotary Foundation Group Study Exchange. The club supported the annual exchange of young professionals between countries through sponsorship of participants and hosting of visiting teams.
- Support for the operation of Paddy’s Jewel school for hearing impaired children in Vietnam
- Tibetan Village Project. Financial assistance to develop a medical clinic and school in a remote regional village in Tibet.
Annual Art Show. The Rotary Club of Mordialloc Art Show was held every year from 1976 to 2015 and was well established local event. The art show has raised some $250,000 over the years and this has been out back into the community to fund programs for youth and other needs. We are grateful to the management of the Westfield Group and our many sponsors and to the artists who proudly offered their work for display. The 2015 Art Show was held from Tuesday 4 August to Sunday 9 August at the Westfield Southland Shopping Centre, Nepean Highway, Cheltenham. Some 100 mainly local artists have submitted over 300 paintings.
And many others